COVID19 Precautions (9/20/22)
Incarnations Lutheran Church COVID-19 Policy
As of September 20, 2022
In accordance with the current Centers for Disease Control, State of California, and San Diego Health Department guidance, Incarnation Lutheran Church is updating its COVID-19 Policy for Sunday services and all other events as follows:
• According to the CDC, in San Diego County, community level is LOW.
• Stay up to date with COVID-19 vaccines
• Get tested if you have symptoms
• People may choose to mask at any time. The CDC advises that people with symptoms, a positive test, or exposure to someone with COVID-19 should wear a mask. Individuals coming onto our campus should take whatever measures they deem individually appropriate to their personal choice or personal health concerns
• If you are immunocompromised, learn more about how to protect yourself.
• ILC will maintain its current practice of communion and other elements of worship in accordance with ELCA and Pacifica Synod guidelines.
• We highly encourage everyone to treat each other with love and grace as we move forward. We have all been through a difficult time. Emerging from the pandemic will also be challenging. We will react to each change in guidance and church policy in our own ways as we perceive our own individual experience.