COVID19 Precautions (last updated 6/18/21)
COVID19 Precautions last updated 6/18/21
· Please, if able, get vaccinated.
· We will continue to have one weekly worship service, Sunday mornings at 8:30.
· Worship returns to FULL CAPACITY, with no weekly online sign-up.
· Sunday’s worship service will occur on campus and will be simultaneously live-streamed online on YouTube and our website. The replay/recording will be available online immediately following worship to view at your leisure.
· Livestreamed services will continue with the same degree of excellence for the foreseeable future.
· Masks are no longer required for vaccinated persons age 12 and above.
· Social distancing is no longer required.
· Small groups will be allowed on campus with the approval of council and ministry staff.
We are gradually returning to normal.
· If you have experienced any COVID19 symptoms in the last 10 days or have had recent contact with an ill person with COVID19, especially if unvaccinated, please stay home.
· Hand sanitization will be available at every entry point.
· Deep cleaning will be done every Sunday.
· Vaccinated worship leaders and congregants can sing and speak without wearing masks.
· Pre-wrapped communion elements will be placed on a table in the narthex.
· Children under 12 are permitted at the service if they wear a face covering at discretion of adult supervision. Children under 2 are exempt from above rules, and can attend at discretion of parents.
· Giving will continue online through our website or through the mail. There will be a box near the entrance to the sanctuary to drop in offering. Offering plates will not be passed during the service.
James 1:2-3: Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.